My research focus lies on the hardware development and optimization of optoacoustic microscopes. These systems are then applied in cutting-edge preclinical research.
Visualize and analyze large, volumetric datasets including high-speed vessel analysis, vesselness filtering and much more!
Find the latest version at github.com/razanskylab/PostProGUI!
- PulseBlaster3000 – High-speed, low-cost trigger board with Matlab interface based on the Teensy uC
- Quadrature Decoder – Electronics, firmware and Matlab interface using the HCTL-2017 chips for fast and reliable read-out of quadrature decoder signals.
- Spectrum DAQ Interface – Provides fast access to high-speed data acquisition (digitizer) boards.
Distracting GIF(s): (the parrot insisted!)
- Hybrid Ultrasound and Dual-Wavelength Optoacoustic Biomicroscopy For Functional Neuroimaging (2017)
- Broadband Optoacoustic Characterization of CMUT And PZT Transducer Directivity in Receive Mode (2016)
- Hybrid Ultrasound and Dual-Wavelength Optoacoustic Biomicroscopy for Large-Scale Vessel Imaging (2019)
- PhD Thesis (Dr. Rer. Nat): Rapid Optoacoustic Imaging for Neurology, Cardiology and Vascular Biology
- Master’s Thesis: Design and Evaluation of a Laboratory Prototype System for Multi-Orientation Raster-Scan Optoacoustic Mesoscopy (MORSOM)
- Bachelor’s Thesis: All-Optical Switching in Nematic Liquid Crystal Cells